Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Days of The Week

Wednesday 

Today is Wednesday. January February 1, 2012. 
              I am super tired today. I didn't get any sleep last night unless you count the fifteen minute nap break that I took on the floor of the study lounge. I was up all night, last night, till seven a.m. today working on my literature review that is due today for my Research Seminar: Sustainability and Environment. It's a pain in the butt trying to open my eyes and be actually present at the moment. For instance, I came in to work today and when I was doing my project, my eyes were giving up on me, while I was hanging on for dear life and not give in to temptation. It was so hard to not close my eyes, so I put my head down for a good ten minutes, closed my eyes for a bit, then mustered-up energy to continue working. Let's see if I can survive today. UGH. I don't feel like going to class today. I know that I'm not going to pay attention in class and will not say a word, nor participate. That reminds me, I have to print out my literature review before class tonight. I'm just hoping that I wrote--at least-- a good, solid literature review. *Crossing fingers*. We'll just have to find out when my peers evaluate and critic it. UGH. I swear, that class is just a drag. I feel like we do a lot of busy work and not actually work on our research paper, but I guess it's part of the process in order to be able to produce a well thought-out, solid (there I go with that word again), thought provoking research paper. UGH. Even just thinking about it, saying it, typing it, the idea and act of research paper just kills part of my soul. If not part, almost whole. I know that I've been writing research papers since High School, then actually producing my own research work during my Sophomore year of college, and now that I'm almost done with school, senioritis is taking over me. I have to write two research papers, with article summaries, case studies, presentations on top of it, and I just hope (there I go with that word again) that I'd survive. But through it all, I always remind myself to take it one day at a time and breathe. Take a  break once in a while and not stress about the future.  I hate when I do that! And when I do, I just end up adding wrinkles to my forehead, breakout, not get enough sleep, and cry in the corner while sucking my thumb and hair strands falling. What a sight to see right?! I bet! 

Well, I should go back to working and actually be productive. I hope (again), that things will not go horrible today. *Again, crossing fingers.* 

source: http://www.coolfreeimages.net/wednesday.php

No comments:

Post a Comment