Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Inconsiderate Jerks

I don't appreciate a person who lacks a sense of maturity, manners, and most of all, respect. Case in point: Over the weekend, my roommate invited his friends over our apartment. It was cool. No big deal. I just didn't get why my roommate didn't introduce me to them until the next day. He just simply told me that there's just going to be some guy sleeping on his bed that night and that I shouldn't just freak out as a fair warning. My reply was just a simple, ok. That's fine. No big deal. So I went out for a while, got some bomb ass Chinese Food with 'real' people. I came back to my apartment, tired, opened the door to my room and was greeted by this sour, bitter, old wet socks/chinese food stir fy smell! Once I got a quick whiff,  a sudden snore match with a fart sound tried to satisfy my desire to hear music that will for sure lull me to sleep. Great. Awesome. I just went to bed and shoved my self under the sheets. 


Unto the next day. I woke up and tried my best not to wake this wanker up and was actually being considerate and respectful; that's just me, it's in my blood. My mama taught me well. So, I got ready and went to work. At the end of the day, I went back home and decided to go out and grab Chinese take out. Again. I went in my room  and to my dismay, here's the pince of jerk sitting on my chair, chugging J.D. (Jack Daniel) and offered to give my seat back. I replied with, ". . . no it's ok. You can sit there. It's totally fine." I fake as that sound, I was really fine with it. My roommate offered if I want some JD and cookie dough. . . again, I responded with, ". . . no, I'm cool. It's ok. Thank you though." As corny as that sound, I was actually trying to say a pun/joke but he didn't get it. Haha. I went to the living room instead. Hours later, they went out, and I went in my room and watched an episode of Smash. Wonderful show btw. They came back, even drunk and started conversing about politics and such; saying bull crap one after the other and making dick comments that only enlarge their egos. To that, I didn't mind it. They just sounded so bratty who thinks that they're 'the shit.' Seriously?! Things that they say are just down right filthy, in all sense. It's true what they say, once they're drunk, true colors come out.  Seriously, I would rather hang out with people from the hood and have a blast with them than these know-it-all, inconsiderate, potty-mouth, educated, douche-bags. I pity them. I don't know why they act in such a manner that really shows how messed-up and insecure they are. Being educated doesn't give you the right to act like an ass-hole, talk like an ass-hole, and disrespect people with your acquired wit. I guess that's why I find a lot of fake individuals in academia, than my own neighborhood in South Sacramento; at least people in such areas are 'real', in all sense and don't sugar-coat shit! 


I guess it's one of those learning experiences that is essential in 'growing-up.' Thank God my parents taught me the value of humility. It's one of those things that's crucial in. . . I guess. . . growing-up! *Sigh* I can't wait to finally graduate and be done dealing with egotistical, rude, ignorant individuals. After that, I have to deal with adults that are five times worst! GROW UP PEOPLE, GROW UP! 

Source: http://wtfwithjohnmcintire.blogspot.com/2012/01/king-of-douchebags.html

No comments:

Post a Comment