Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Days of The Week

Tuesday 

Today is Tuesday. January 31, 2012. 
         After work last night, I went home, did laundry, watched  a recent episode of Parks and Recreation, defragmented my computer, went straight to bed, listened to a couple of songs to lull me to sleep, and I was knocked out. That's how tired I was. I didn't even bother being productive doing homework. My logic was that since I didn't get enough sleep the night before, sleeping in would replenish my soul and re-energize my body. So, I followed through that and now I feel way better than yesterday. Although, I still feel a little tired, I can actually be productive today and do work properly without spacing out and daydream. 

Since I've been here in D.C., my dreams have been really weird lately. Each night is different and as nights go by, my dreams are becoming more weird and unusual that I don't even remember most/all of it the moment I wake up. I guess it's a way for my mind of telling me to get some darn rest; which is really hard for me to get since I'm always busy and run into situations that would require me to waste more time. 
But hey, what I can say. That's just how it is. 

OO! Today is the last day of January! Can you believe that we're almost done with the first month of the new year? I can't believe it either! It's been a month of 2012! How many months left before the world ends? Just playing. LOL. The world is not going to end anytime soon. We have many more years ahead. Tust me, we do. How do I know that? IDK. I'm just being an optimist. Why would someone want the world to end? There's so many things in life that we all have to experience. It doesn't have to be so extravagant. Simple is always better. For instance, going to the movies with friends, eating out in unique places that you haven't experienced before, family trips, road trips (which are my favorites), hiking, walking to work/school, every day there's always something new. Nothing is impossible. The world could end next month, tonight, even ten seconds from now but why worry about it when you could spend  your time living it up! 

So Tuesday. One of my favorite days. The day to actually do work and feel good about it. A day in which lazy Mondays are so yesterday. What are you going to do today? Laugh a little, eat a bunch, live it up! 

source: http://blog.urbanoutfitters.com/blog/2008/08

No comments:

Post a Comment