Thursday, February 9, 2012

Before the Day Ends

Today was actually a productive day at work. 
Even though I didn't get enough sleep last night, it was actually a good day. 
I was late coming in work today (been since the start of this week). 
Finished tasks *pat myself on the back*
Had a wonderful lunch at work thanks to the delivery The Heights next door to us provided.
Ate so much. Chowed down a lamb burger with fries, Mac-n-Cheese, Chicken Wings, and Doughnuts for lunch.
Had a wonderful Thai dinner with wonderful peeps. The food was bomb. 
I'm so exhausted. Putting off presentation stuff tomorrow after class.
Didn't have time to read for class tomorrow; again, I'm going to just sit there and take notes, mouth shut, eye twitch here and there. 
After presenting tomorrow, I'm going to be so happy to start my weekend. 
35 mins left before 12. 
Days are totally flying, I should be totally sleeping. 
I can't wait to sleep. 
I love my bed. 
I can't wait to sleep.
I love my bed.
I just can't.
I need to sleep.
I just can't.
I need to sleep.
SLEEP! 

Source: http://islagraywaxinglyrical.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/sleep-obsessed/

No comments:

Post a Comment