Sunday, February 5, 2012

Faux Real?!

There are many things in this world that I hate. One that really rank high on the list is fake people. I hate fake, two-faced, plastic, people. I don't get why they have to act this way and not be themselves. Perhaps they hate themselves and try to put on a front just to sell themselves in order for people to like them? Or that they are either scared of letting people know the "real" them or they're just afraid to let people in? Putting a mask on, a wall, a blanket, cake themselves with make up, cosmetic surgery, create multiple personas/identities, is supposedly a way for fake people to deal with their own problems within their inner selves. My only question is, why? Why would they do such a horrible thing? I would rather hangout/talk to quiet, odd, awkward individuals that nobody really likes/understand instead of making an effort to be liked/friends with someone who chooses people to be their friends and/or just plain fake. Why would I waste time just to keep re-introducing myself to someone who acts cool/nice, and somehow have dementia or really bad short-term memory of some sort and not remember my name; yet I freaking remember yours even though it was such a 'unique'/different, exotic, intricate name. Again, why would I waste my time trying to store your name/identity into my long-term memory (LTM)? FORGET YOU THEN! UGH!

I appreciate those people that actually, genuinely nice, friendly, respectful, social, humble, over-all cool and remembers my name and my face. I mean, yeah, if you meet me with my hair tied back, I look a little different compared to when I have my hair down; Really? You recognize me because of my hair? That shouldn't be the way you remember your friends right? And please don't make the "I was drunk" excuse. . . oh, so now that you're actually sober, you don't exchange salutations with me when I cross paths with you? And when you're drunk, you're suddenly turn into a friendly saint and have the nerve to make conversations with me. Really?! Either you're a dickhead, an asshole, self-centered, stuck-up, or just plain fake. With all this personalities you have, my diagnosis is that you have a multiple personality disorder or maybe you're just an attention whore and/or fake.

If your goal is to make people like you, for who you are, no matter what, just act like yourself. Don't try to please everybody just because you're only goal is to be popular and have your name mentioned around town. People who are popular are people who have actually made a difference in society and/or people that are likable because they're REAL no matter how awkward, silly, annoying, loud, and shy they are. If you're fake and people actually like you because you've defined they're own definition of 'cool', then they're probably fake as well. Maybe the only reason that your fake-ass is popular is because people talk about your fake actions and bullshit that comes out of your mouth, which reflects how badly you treat other people. You mind as well be an actress/actor since you're good at playing multiple roles. Hey, that shows your versatility, and people like that. But I bet you, people would be so confused as to why you act a certain way in real life, trying to fit into a certain group just to be liked. I don't get it. Again, why?

My point is, an individual doesn't have to try hard to be likeable. Just be yourself and be nice like how your parents taught and raised you. Unless, your parents didn't teach you much, that's another issue for the next post.

Fake is lame. Crack is the same. Look in the mirror you're the only one to blame. So don't be whack, stop playing the game; be your true self, no shame; stay grounded, stay the same. 

source: http://duralchristmastreefarm.weebly.com/1/post/2011/10/two-types-of-christmas-trees-sydney.html

No comments:

Post a Comment