Monday, January 30, 2012

Days of The Week

Monday

Today is Monday. January 30, 2012. 
           What I think about this day? As usual, I hate it! Who in this world likes this day? Not I! "Why so cranky?" said you. "Well. . . I didn't get enough sleep; I want to go back to bed; I'm hungry; I'm broke; I don't want to worry about school and all I want to do is chill: sing, dance, perform. BAM!" said I.

To be honest, Monday is actually not that bad of a day. It just so happens that today's start wasn't that great. I woke up, got ready in a hurry, walked to work, cleaned the store front, answered a call, completely blanked out when my boss asked who it was, now thinking that my boss hates me, now thinking that maybe he also hates Mondays so that's why he wasn't in a such a good mood but for me to know who it was when he asked, is not good. Not good for me looking like a delinquent  and not capable of doing simple mundane tasks. To that, I want to apologize to my boss for acting so unprofessional. "Sorry Joe!" said I. 

*Sigh* Now that I got that out of my system, I'm ready to restart this day. *Keep hitting the refresh button*. If only I had a Staple button, my life would have been so easy! Have you thought about the same thing? If there was such a thing like that in this world, I would order it online in a heart beat, to the point where I would even pay extra for fast shipping, deliver that shit right now and have it ready for me to hit! *still sighing* 

I'm about ready to actually start waking up. I need to wake up. No joke. This week is full of work and homework tasks that I need to get done ASAP so I could start enjoying my weekend without actually worrying about something that I have to do. 

And with that, I wish all of you a happy, wonderful, amazing, fantastic, warm Monday! It's time to do serious #WORK! :)

source: http://blog.jokeroo.com/2011/05/23/its-not-easy-being-a-monday/


No comments:

Post a Comment