Sunday, January 15, 2012

Re-Post

So umm... I spent like an hour finishing up a really good poem that I wrote... I was hitting the publish button but it wasn't doing anything and apparently it was in the process of 'saving'.... for a longest time.. so I signed-out not knowing the catastrophe that I was about to slap my face after. I signed-in again and went back to the draft. . . I was shocked to find that it didn't save my work!!!!! I was upset for a good minute while trying everything I can to rewind back time (hitting the back arrow). Disappointed I was, and still am, I wish I had copied and paste my work in a word document before signing out of my darn account. UGH. This post was supposed to be a poem about people in the club and shit. Now I'm just ranting about failing to save it. An hour of meticulously playing with words, creating metaphors, making rhymes, all was washed away by my stupid crime. *Crimes, would have made that line work but whatever...I'm over it..... well.. not really... UGH!!!!!!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment