Thursday, January 26, 2012

Earworm

So lately, I've been constantly replaying this video and when I go on YouTube, this is the first thing that I search and play. Thanks for my dear friend Maee Buron for sharing the good vibrations. I listen and watch this every morning before heading to work and every night before going to bed. LOL. I love his version/interpretation of the Song "Open Your Eyes" by Bobby Caldwell with a hint of mashing it to a Common song.  I think this guy is really talented. I'm so jelly, I envy him for being soooo good? You know?! Like when someone is really good at what they do, you just feel like 'why do I even exists on this planet?' type of feeling-- well that's a little too extreme of a reaction--but seriously. Thank God for real talented people. They deserve to be seen by the many and be appreciated. I need to stop talking and let him show you what true talent is about: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nUASJkGU8g&list=LLfwTOFUSRNiymHt5Ua0kkig&index=3&feature=plpp_video

-Comment, Like, Subscribe. BAM! XD

source: http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/family/songs-stuck-in-head.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment