Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hash-Tag-Bash-Lag

#WhatI'veNoticed:
              - Almost all of the Disney Princesses had to be super curious that they all ended up in situations that caused their plot to begin with (i.e., Sleeping Beauty had to be curious and touch the needle, Ariel had to curious and want to be 'Part of your World', Jasmine had to be so curious about living the hoodrat lifestyle and managed to get in trouble, Rapunzel had to be curious and wanted to explore what's out there and got into her tangled problems, Bell had to be curious to find what lies in the West Wing and got herself in trouble, Mulan had to be curious about not finding her true self and went against the words of her father, etc.) You get the point yeah? Additionally, almost every single one of them had 'Daddy issues'. . . what's up with that? 


#FlowOfToday
            - With only three hours of sleep, I feel like a walking zombie. As much as I hate to say it, I NEED COFFEE!!!! I'm afraid to go back to my old habits but it's a must. I REALLY need it. Work is almost done. . . well not really, I still have two hours left. Plus, I have class till 9pm tonight . . . then finish up my presentation for tomorrow. UGH. See why I'm in need of caffeine high at the moment? 

#TheOrderOfLife

            I'm really tired. Sorry that my creative juices are not flowing today. Today is not the day. I'm just ready to hit the hay. Days upon days, it seems that I lag to say: Have a good day! Perhaps tomorrow would be a different kind of day, where we sing songs about how Love Is Here To Stay? We should all be thankful how we live an ordinary life, almost every single day. Not counting the extra hours of sleep, especially on a holiday. What day is it today? Do you remember the phrases, quotes, lyrics, and cute things we say? I know I'm asking much, but please hear the words I'm about to say: Will you be the one for me, the one who will love me on that special day? Be my amor on Valentine's Day? Spend the rest of your life with me almost everyday? Experience all the joy and sadness whatever comes our way? Come What May? Or do you want to change the date to May? But here you lay. In the Stone Garden I always pray, that we will soon meet, together, forever, celebrating A New Day





-What really? I managed to create a poem even in my current condition. I didn't expect that to be a poem but I guess it is now. LOL. At least I got something productive done. I still need to finish reading my sources for my presentation. One hour and forty-five minutes left of work. *Sigh* Oh how I miss the Bay.





No comments:

Post a Comment