Thursday, March 8, 2012

What are you 'hungry' for?

People (mainly guys) think that if they bathe themselves with body spray (mainly axe), that they're 'clean' and 'fresh'. Really?! You stinky bastard! I don't care if you don't have time, or late, or just plain lazy, take your ass to the bathroom and shower! I doesn't take that much time and effort... well, maybe if you haven't showered in days, it's probably best to double scrub. Common people! Take care of your personal hygiene! How are you able to present yourself to people smelling like that?! You may be insecure of yourself but, it's better to be insecure and smell good than be stinky-insecure-bitch. Right?! Right.

In the case of insecurities, people also think that if they're able to boss people around and tell them to do this instead of that, just because they have the power to do so and are trying to work their way up their career ladder. Dude. Calm your tits down. First of all, you're not my boss. Secondly, if you're trying to give advice to improve the quality of work, it doesn't hurt to be nice about it and have the decency to respect others. Hey, we're people too, you know. Did you forget about that, or is your ego really that big? Stepping on others that you think is lower than you, is not the way to treat your co-workers. And I know that you've been in the same situation before, so it would be appreciative is you help those people and steer them to the right direction with a positive attitude and not just lecture them in such negative tone. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Have some humility and learn to work with others the right way and try working with your own personal issues. If you need help, talk to someone. Talk to a friend. Do you even have REAL friends? If you need one, you know that I'm here. I've stressed over this same topic over and over before. I just don't get why people act that way.

On a side note, I a blast in NYC yesterday. My friend and I went there for a day to check out he job fair convention and we managed to successfully network with people and got interview offers.  We beasted it! I know that we only got a little taste of NYC but we just fell in love with the city. Even for just a day, being there, was such a great experience. We both love the vibe and the people. And I know that we were only in the little part of Manhattan, we didn't have time to explore all of it, let alone, explore the entire city. So, we'll just have to wait and see where this takes me. If I managed to get a job offer here in D.C., then I'll move here. If I managed to get a job offer in NYC,  then I'll move there.  I don't know how though, but I will make it happen. Plus, street foods in NYC is the best!!! We got went to this Halal food cart, and got a combo for only 5 bucks! five bucks! And it was a lot of food! In comparison, D.C., they don't have street foods... they have taco trucks and cupcake trucks, but no other trucks of food variety. Plus, the food here in D.C. is fucking expensive. That's why my friends and I resort to cheap Chinese food (YUM's II FTW!!!!) but, it's HELLA GOOD!!!!! LOL. Speaking of food. I'm hungry. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast, I'm starving. Any suggestions on where to get lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment