Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Thought I'd Never Survive. . .

. . .yesterday! Oh how I dreaded yesterday. Only got a couple of hours of sleep the night before and was supposed to stay up all night to work on my presentation the day after; instead, walked around Capitol Mall with my friend/co-worker who was leaving the next day back to California. When I got back to my apartment, I sat down on my desk and set the alarm to wake up after an hour. I went to bed to take an hour nap; after a quick hour, alarm went off, then went back to sleep. Woke up just in time to get ready to go to work and thought to myself: OH CRAP! I then went to work, the walk there is always a workout. I worked, and also worked on my presentation. After my shift, I walked back to the center, just in time for class. Presented. It was a crappy presentation, but still managed to get a 'very good' by the professor. After that, I went to my apartment, went to bed, woke up, and back at work again. I'm exhausted! I'm sleepy! I'm HUNGRY!

Once again, I managed to not fully decay. . . just partially decayed. . . Let's see how this day goes. I will hopefully be able to get a good full sleep tonight. *Crossing Fingers*. I haven't eaten anything, I'm broke (literally), and feel like I could eat a large baby with extra seasoned fries on the side and a super sized Arizona Green tea to wash it down with.



Song of the week: Shake it out by Florence and the Machine
*the SMASH cover of this song is fantastic as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment