Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Goodbye March

Holly crap!!!! Time flew by like a mofo!!!! The end of March is forthcoming. Literally, this is the last week of March. You know what that means?! It's going to be April!!!! UGH!!! It's hair pulling time!!!! Final papers, exams papers, papers, papers PAPAHS!!!!!!! AAGGHH. I'll make sure to manage my time wisely and finish what I need to finish on time. UGH.. I just need to catch up with sleep and relax for a while... speaking of relaxing.. have ya'll seen the movie Hunger Games? My friend and I will go see the movie this Friday after class... I can't wait to see it. I'm actually excited. I didn't read the series but who gives a fuck. I'll do whatever I want. I hate it when people read the books and expect the movie to surpass their expectations... well obviously, it's Hollywood... so their goal is to entertain the audience with cool graphic effects, eye candy bitches, crappy dialogue, mediocre acting, you know.. all the sugar and spice and everything nice.. plus, throw in the 3D shit to it. BAM! But yeah.. these adaptations, even the HP series, are alright... I was entertained but was confused in some parts because they weren't able to put in everything in 2hours or so. But yes. . .  I just can't wait to see it. What did ya'll do this weekend? Anything fun? Any movies ya'll went out to see with friends? TELL ME!!!!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment